Tower Climber Technician (Vancouver)
Established in 1998, WirelessWerks is a privately-held, leading provider of first-class wireless infrastructure services in North America. From the beginning, we have delivered world-class solutions to projects of every size, in every market. No project is too challenging, too unique, too big or too small. And, for every project our goal is the same — build it safely, on time, on budget and with no surprises.
WirelessWerks is expanding rapidly, and looking for experienced Cell Tower Technicians. In this exciting role, you'll be responsible for climbing cell towers, testing and reporting the quality of antennas.
- Ability to climb cell site towers, while carrying testing equipment
- Ability to perform ATT002090502 (ND-51) Third Party Blind Audits accurately and within the time allotted. In addition, be able to fix down tilts & azimuths and other minor defects
- Responsible for treating company work or rental vehicles and materials and tools in a clean and business appropriate fashion
- Participate in weekly internal and customer conference calls, as needed
- Communicate effectively with the customers/cell site technicians and audit co-coordinators to ensure successful audit completion
- Ability to perform ATT002090502 (ND-51) Third Party Blind Audits accurately and within the time allotted
- Ability to fix down tilts and azimuths, and other minor defects
- Experience with telecommunications carriers’ audit requirements and an understanding of construction standards is beneficial
It is mandatory to have, or to complete the following certifications:
- ComTrain or equivalent, in the areas of climbing and rescue
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
- RF Exposure
- First Aid/CPR
- Other applicable licenses and certifications, including tower climbing
If you're looking for an exciting role, please apply today.